Cooperating libraries in 17 counties of Northern West Virginia are offering a new library service for cardholders. You many now place requests online for books you wish to read and have them sent to your home library.
It is a simple process:
1. Log on to the library's online card catalog.
2. Search for the title or author of your choice.
3. When searching by author a list of books will appear. Located at the end of the line for a title you will see Place Request
4. When searching for a book by title you will see at the very bottom of the screen a box with a check mark and the word request
5. When either one of these boxes--Place Request or Request is clicked you will be asked to
provide the following information:
Barcode from your library card
Pickup location; using the dropdown box please check your home library for the pickup
If you have questions about this new service please come to the Library and we will show you how to use this service. Of course if you prefer our Staff will continue to place book requests for you. We know you are going to enjoy this service as it increases your access to books from other libraries.